Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Anheuser Busch Sampler Case

This years Anheuser-Busch sampler case is now available -- I picked myself up a case today at Sam's club. The different beers are always very good -- and my brother and I are known to throw a few back while we fry a turkey at our annual fall get together.

However -- I was very disappointed that the pumpkin brew was not included in the sampler this year...:(

iHero says check out the link below -- I strongly recommend these beers:


http://www.anheuser-busch.com/press_room/FallVariety_100106.html

Comments:
I had a bottle of the Jack's pumpkin spice ale -- it tastes the same as what has been in the previous year's sampler pack. You buy Jack's in a 18 bottle case.

Very happy....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?