Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

iHero is tired of MAD

I’m tired of Mutually Assured Destruction ( MAD) – which again is the current global climate of Islamic Militants (IMs) & Whatever Islamic Category Iran Falls Into (WICIFI) vs. the rest of the world (or at least Judeo-Christian).

I now see no peaceful future for my generation – and now I’m very concerned about my children’s.

While I’m told Muslims are generally a peaceful people, The IMs and WICIFIs are a fairly sizeable number – and I’m afraid they will only increase in size – given current regimes and poverty. I wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing a sizeable IM group start up in the U.S. – based the obvious chaos after Hurricane Katrina & the U.S. poverty level is fairly high – and these folks will be attracted to IMs because – well because what else is there to do.

So what to do? What can be done? When millions of people differ on their “valid path to eternal life” – how do we get on the same path – a path to Mutually Assured Respect (MAR) ??

I will spend some time this week thinking of Mutually Assured Respect – and start forming a plan – we’ll call it the MAR-PLAN. Any Inputs ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?