Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

The Family Chef

Here is the iHero review:

My very kind sister sent us some Family Chef meals since we had a situation and didn't have time to cook.

We thought this was great --and the food was quite good and of good quality -- and really made our lives easier.

I went to the website- http://www.familychef.com/

to check out the pricing -- WOW -- $140 for the 6 meals we received -- which I feel is a great deal of money for the amount of food. The website says each meal serves 2 -- 2 very small people who aren't that hungry perhaps.

I'm not sure the food is worth the price -- I guess if you have the money to spend -- go for it -- because the people on the receiving end will greatly appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?